– IMD predicts heavy rain across Odisha in next 24 hours.
– BJD slams Dharmendra Pradhan of providing misinformation to people; claims CM Naveen wrote to centre in 2009 for PNG.
– Polavaram multipurpose project will not stop, says Andhra Pradesh.
– PM Modi may visit Odisha in November to inaugurate Talcher fertiliser revival work, Dharmendra Pradhan informs.
– BSF Commandant Deepak Mondal who was attacked by smugglers in border area of Tripura has succumbed to his injuries.
– J&K: Terrorists hurl grenade at the house of MLA Mushtaq Ahmad in Tral, no injuries reported.
– Over 500 longdistance trains to run quicker from next month.
– Rajiv Gandhi assassination case: Mother of convict AG Perarivalan requests TN CM’s intervention for further extention of his parole.