* 110-bedded COVID Care Centre now operational in Gajapati District.
* Ganjam District Administration to begin door-to-door health check-up of people from tomorrow. Around 40 lakh people to be inspected by the Health Workers.
* Police ban all religious gatherings in Bhubaneswar, Cuttack over novel coronavirus pandemic.
* Odisha Health & Family Welfare department issued 2 maps regarding area wise coronavirus positive cases across Odisha and in Bhubaneswar.
* 15 UP districts including Noida, Ghaziabad, Meerut sealed with immediate effect.
* 60 new coronavirus cases in Maharashtra; state tally jumps to 1,078: Health official.
* ‘Not possible to lift lockdown on April 14’ as the country reported more than 5000 cases of the coronavirus disease: PM Modi hints at all-party meeting.
* 6 more people, including a journalist test positive for COVID19 in Bhopal.
* Indian American-owned pharma firm pledges to donate 3.4 million Hydroxychloroquine Sulphate tablets.
* Sonia Gandhi to interact with Presidents of all State Pradesh Congress Committees through video conferencing, on April 11th to discuss relief work related to #COVID19 crisis.
* Till date 141 confirmed cases of COVID-19 have been reported in Haryana.
* Total cases in Karnataka climbs to 181.
* IndiGo cancels international flights until April 30.
* Spain now has a total of 146,690 confirmed #COVID19 cases with the death toll rising to 14,555 on Wednesday.