Fire at Pal Heights shocks People in Bhubaneswar
Yesterday’s fire at Khadims’ show room at Pal Heights in Bhubaneswar, has shocked the Shopaholic people in the city. At least 7,000 – 8,000 people were present at Pal Heights in Jaydev Vihar when the incident took place. However, fortunately, no loss of life or injury was reported.
Initial reports suggested that no adequate fire extinguish system was available at the shoe store for which Pal Heights must take the blame. The mall, which is one of the most happening places in Bhubaneswar, cannot absolve itself of the responsibilities and must learn a big lesson from the incident. It must improve the infrastructure and safety mechanism to prevent such untoward incident in future.