Fire at Mancheswar Railway Workshop, No Casualty
A major fire broke out at the premises of railway workshop at Mancheswar on Thursday night. However, no casualty or injury has been reported as the fire erupted in the yard, which is an open space where scarps, garbage and other wastes are dumped.
Reports said that 8 fire service vehicles and 10 private water tankers reached the spot to control the fire, which broke out at around 9 pm yesterday night.
The exact reason behind the fire is yet unknown. The officials suspected that the fire erupted due to sparking of 33 KV electric wire at the workshop.